Specifically, we provide the following services:
- Retirement plan design and implementation;
- Defined benefit plans, including cash balance plans;
- 401k plans, including self-directed and safe harbor plans; and
- Third party administration.
We understand that many business owners want more control over their retirement assets. That is why we assist businesses with self directed 401k structures so that they can invest in alternative assets.
Alternative Assets. In addition to investing in stocks and mutual funds, our Solo 401k allows you to invest in many types of investments such as real estate, private equity, hedge funds, gold, private loans, and much more–all by writing a check.
- Availability of Participant Loans. Solo 401k permits you to take a loan or borrow from your retirement funds. This comes in handy if you have a growing company. Loans can be processed from the Solo 401k at 50% of the account balance but cannot exceed $50,000.
- Roth Solo 401k Options. Roth contributions, also known as after-tax contributions because taxes are paid going in but not going out. Also, Roth 401k contributions are allowable regardless of income level, thereby affording taxpayers, who would not otherwise be eligible, to take advantage of the Roth component. For 2016, you can also contribute up to $53,000 to your Solo 401k, of which $18,000 can be allocated as Roth contributions.